Family Christmas Pic

Family Christmas Pic
Christmas 2010

Saturday, January 9, 2010

We are going to try again

For a while I was doing a shutterfly account that I could add pictures to and I could update everyone on how we were doing easily that way. Recently, I've had a really hard time uploading pictures to my shutterfly account so I guess I'm going to have to learn how to become a blogger. It has taken me a really long time tonight to figure this out but I am trying. I think the hardest part is going to be finding the time to keep up with it. I have no idea how these Mom's do it. I suppose it's just a matter of desire, maybe I prefer to sit on my behind after my kids go to bed, maybe other people's kids actually take naps. Who knows? I am going to try. I do know that the Grandparents at least want to see the pictures. Wish me luck.....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

yea, jenny!! i love blogging...can't wait to read your many blog posts.

Maren said...

OK PEOPLE, everyone leave a comment!!! Validate validate! Jenny, you say you aren't good at the blogging thing, but you have a cute background and pictures down the side....I haven't figured that stuff out. I just know how to publish a post on a blank blog template. (Cuz my kids don't nap either.)