Family Christmas Pic

Family Christmas Pic
Christmas 2010

Monday, January 11, 2010

Jenna's New Year's Eve Party

A 12 year old's new years eve party isn't the greatest way I've spent ringing in the new year but I have to be honest and say that I had a pretty good time. Jenna and her cute little friends were pretty funny. Here they are toasting midnight with sparkling grape juice feeling very silly and grown up. Of course, they ran right outside and started throwing those popping things at each other making a bunch of squeaky noises. Kendall had no clue what I was thinking asking all those girls over but I figured they were going to want to do something, I'd much rather they all be here having fun. Kendall, Spencer, and I played games with them while they sang, danced, and squeaked the night away. Happy 2010 everyone.

1 comment:

Maren said...

I can think of worse ways to celebrate than at a 12 year old party.

And according to a parenting class our stake had several months ago, it is a very good idea for parents to have their kids' friends over--even if the parents don't enjoy it!